Linggo, Setyembre 30, 2012

My Teacher, My Hero

      As I trek a ceaseless life along the road I met those guides. Those little sparks of light and they imparted into my mind. During my travel, they were my vale-me-cum who showed me the correct direction. They taught me what is right and wrong for me to reach my own throne.
      How thankful we should be for even if they have their own family, still they perform voluntarily each of their duty and responsibility. Willingness has been their greatest virtue. Willingness to serve for our better tomorrow. Their sacrifice with the greatest value is one which ennobles them too. Teaching is the noblest profession for teachers always show compassion. So we students should always show affection, love, respect and appreciation.seeds that they plant will grow forever from time to time growing stronger. For a wonderful person that is filled with wisdom. A heartily gratitude been spoken by my soul. This is for you,I give in whole. By your hand, you shape us well. Ready for the future that we then will dwell. A hero so good, a hero so great, a hero so true. A hero that's personified by you. You are incomparable. I swear my hero, my teacher.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento