Martes, Setyembre 4, 2012

Heroes of today.

      Do you ever think about modern heroes? Who are they? What did they do for us to call them heroes? What are the different heroic acts that they have done? Why do we call them heroes?
      In this time, we can say that we are in the modern world, where every thing is in advanced especially when we talk about technologies. If we are in the modern world, we have modern technologies, we have also modern heroes. Who are they? They can be your mother or father, friends, special someone,relatives, classmates or just a simple persons but have a great impact to your life so you call them heroes. We have our own heroes and for me, my hero is my mother. She is my hero because she is always there for me. She is always ready to guide, protect and help me when I have encountered difficulties in life. She never leaves me.She is ready to sacrifice every thing just for my own good. When I have done bad or wrong things, she always scold me but later on, she will explain why does she did that and gave me some pieces of advice to do things better next time. She makes me strong when I feel down. She is always encouraging me to keep on fighting, think positive even if the situation is negative. She is the one who loves me very much. My hero! I can't explain how thankful I am to have someone like her. Even if sometimes we have misunderstandings, she is still my mother, my hero and I love her.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento