Huwebes, Agosto 9, 2012

Letter to the President


Republic of the Philippines
Ilocos Sur National High School
Vigan City


Mr. Benigno Simeon Aquino III
President
Philippines

Dear Mr. President,

                First of all, I would like to greet you a pleasant day Mr. President. I have this simple letter with me to say thank you for all the things that you’ve done for us, for the progress of our country. Mr. President, I am hoping that you will exert more effort to help those people who needs your help. Because as I have noticed, many of us here in our country are suffering from poverty. There are families that in need of your help. I am also hoping that you will have more projects to be launched for the progress of our country.
                I am hoping for your help. Mr. President, thank you and God bless you.


 Respectfully Yours,
Micah Angelica Pablico

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento