Learning's.
As time goes by, we learn different things. Going to school have a purpose, this is to gain knowledge. Time flies, very past. When I enter the life of being a high school student, I realized one important thing, "a difference in your life today will start when you to choose to move on from what happen yesterday." A simple thought that serves as my inspiration. You will not succeed in your dreams if you don't have the courage to accept the things that make you feel down.
There are many challenges that we encounter in our daily living in this extraordinary world. Being a teenager, we don't still have enough knowledge on how to deal with the different challenges in our lives. I often spend my time in school with my classmates and friends. I go there five times a week, Monday to Friday. I enjoy being a student and sometimes I go to school in Saturdays. In our school, there are many activities that the different clubs were conducting. As a student, we must take part of it. We join different activities to gain points for extra curricular activities and also to gain knowledge.By joining different activities or lets just say contests, we learned how to be independent, creative, and to steam our self-confidence. In this second quarter, I take this as a special quarter because we students, have the opportunity to thank our teachers, for their efforts and patience.In the month of October, it is teachers day and we have the opportunity to make something special for our teachers.There are also different contests in connection to the Teacher's Day celebration. I try to join some of the contests and I have encounter some mean people. But I just ignore them.
I face all challenges beyond all problems knowing that there were people around me that are ready and willing to help me in times of needs and I know I have God beside me.
Moving on, I will do my very best. I will trust in God, ask Him to give me strength, knowledge and wisdom to overcome the world.
Also, being a student I also encounter that feeling, in every day that we are going to school there are so many challenges that we meet, but we know that in every problem there is a solution.. I know that you can make your own best.. GOOD LUCK CHUBBY
TumugonBurahinGood day, Micah. I appreciate much your article. It was meaty. I just hope and pray that you'll be successful someday because of your efforts and hardships in life :)
TumugonBurahinproblems are made with solutions..don't mind those person who always let us down.Good luck for the next grading period and good luck for your future......
TumugonBurahin